Thursdays 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. and Sundays 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Informative & Entertaining: Inspiration to Live, Work, & Play at your Boomer Best!
Terri is an avowed, certified, and certifiable Baby Boomer
• She is known nationally as a Boomer expert, because she does her research on everything Boomer, is writing a book for and about Boomers, and has a maniacal desire to help all of us live well!
• She is a highly experienced actress (stage and commercials), and has had over a decade of experience as a Personal & Business Coach specializing in getting Boomers to their best in every part of their life•You have no other choice...this is the only show on the air that’s for Boomers only (hey, we’re honest...)
Tune in for:
•Interviews with national experts on the important issues we want to understand so we can make the best decisions for our lives reflected by the show's three areas - living/working/playing
• Great information specifically designed for Boomers from the show's team of regular and one-time contributing experts;
•Segments designed to get us laughing...mostly at ourselves, and;
•Inspiration to get your Boomer Mojo on - i.e. feeling the tremendous influence you have as a member of this absolutely amazing generation.
Terri Benincasa, Nationally known Boomer Expert and proud Boomer: Terri knows all about her generation, from what “turns us on” to what “bums us out” and she makes sure each week’s show is loaded with information for making our lives happier and healthier, laced with entertainment to keep us laughing…mostly at ourselves!”
• Leave a question for our experts that will be answered on the air...
• Leave ideas for show topics; Terri takes your ideas seriously & uses most of those she receives...
• Let us know you heard your name on the air as a prize winner!
•To win one of our great prizes: email us your name, address (so we can send your prize if you win), and phone number in case we need to contact you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, you must be listening to win; when you hear your name called as that week's winner, just call the listener line and your prize is on the way!
• Have an idea for making the show even better, or a topic you'd like to hear? Send your suggestions to email@example.com